Let's Talk About Hormone Imbalance (and ways to combat it)!
Updated: Apr 8, 2022
Hormone Imbalance is REAL! & I love helping people get out of the hormonal slump. Here are 4 signs that help me determine if you're struggling with hormonal imbalances:
- Sleep issues including restlessness, insomnia random awakenings throughout the night.
- Digestive issues including bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and nausea (GUT HEALTH!)
- Skin issues including dry and acne prone breakouts.
- PMS symptoms like mood swings before and/or during your cycle, periods that are too short, too long, unpredictable, super heavy.
Are you a little too familiar with a couple of those symptoms?
If so, here's 3 ways to combat hormone imbalance:
1. Minimize your blue light consumption by logging off of devices at least 15 mins before bed and waking up to natural light in the AM.
2. Seed cycling! If you don't know about it, If you don't know about it, I highly recommend doing your research or sending me a message to learn more.
3. Certain supplements can support your individual symptoms. This is also something I can help with during a nutritional consultation.
If you want to dive deeper into your hormone imbalance(s) please don't hesitate to reach out to me to book your FREE 20 minute discovery call or book your nutrition consultation appointment.